Office of Research Support
Pre-Award Support for College of Natural Science Faculty
If you are beginning the process of applying for a reseach grant, start with our handy Everything A Faculty Member At MSU Needs to Know When Beginning A Grant Proposal toolkit. Then, stop in and see us or send us an email at NatSci.ORS@msu.edu to request assistance with your upcoming proposal.
NatSci releases new ORS Grant Submission Policy effective for grants with due dates of July 1, 2017 or later.
New! MSU's new Research Administration System (Kuali-Coeus) is now live, and all new proposals will route through this new system. For more information please see the OSP home page or contact our office.
New! The federal Office of Management and Budget has made changes to its Uniform Guidance for federal awards (2 CFR 200), which became effective in April 2017 for NSF, NIH, and the DOE awards. Other agencies have also announced their implementation schedules.
OVPRGS Research Training
- Schedule of upcoming grant related seminars
- Presentation materials for past grant writing and research training workshops
- Building a Grant Proposal at MSU
- NatSci ORS Budget and Justification templates
- Salary Budget Builder
- Conflict of Interest Disclosure
- Additional Forms, Templates, Funding Sources, and Support